To schedule an appointment with one of our Board Certified Nephrologists, please call us at 317-924-8425. Our phones are answered Monday-Friday from 8:00 am through 4:30 pm. If you have a medical emergency at any time, call 911.
Before your first appointment at Indiana Kidney Specialists, we will mail you a copy of our New Patient Packet. Please complete all of the information in the packet and bring it with you to your appointment.
When completing your medication list, be sure to include any over-the-counter medications, herbal supplements and vitamins along with their dosages. It is important for your nephrologist to know everything you are taking – even if it is not a prescription medicine.
Bring These Items to Your Appointment
- Your current health insurance card
- Your New Patient Packet forms (if an established patient, bring updated medication list)
- Any physician referral forms required by your health insurance plan
- Recent test or scan results
- Information about your medical history
It is also helpful to bring a notebook so that you can write down important information during your appointment.
We accept the following health insurance plans:
Private Healthcare Systems
St. Francis Health Network
St. Vincent CMO
Tricare North Region